Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mozzarella

Mozzarella. It's without doubt my favorite cheese, although cheese in general is delicious.

Fresh mozzarella is particularly delicious, especially with tomatoes. My school changed some of the sandwich stations last year, so that they offered some fancy options like eggplant and roast peppers... and fresh mozzarella. Although a bit on the expensive side, it's become of one of my favorite things there (it's not like I use my meal plan all that often anyway). I think my dad may have made chicken parm (also delicious) with it once, and that was beyond fantastic.

Also in this category- string cheese. Most of the string cheese I've bought in the past has been mozzarella, and really- it's just a lot of fun to eat. My parents only bought it once in a while when I was a kid, but now I get to do my own grocery shopping, so I can have it whenever I want (or whenever I feel like paying for it- in terms of snacks, it can be on the expensive side).

1 comment:

The Umbrella Guy said...

I refuse to believe that string cheese qualifies as a delicious thing.

However, I approve of your profile photo.